The Endoscopy Learning Zone will provide hands-on training in the following diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy techniques:
- Capsule endoscopy
- Diagnostic upper GI endoscopy
- Diagnostic ileocolonoscopy
- Endoscopy simulator
- Esophageal balloon dilatation
- Foreign body removal
- Gastrostomy placement
- Hemostasis techniques for bleeding varices (banding/injection)
- Hemostatic techniques for bleeding ulcers (APC/clips/injection)
- Single stage PEG placement
- ESGE video learning zone
The training will be on biologic models and mannequins to achieve optimum simulation and interaction. The hands-on training will be supervised by some of the most experienced pediatric endoscopists in Europe.
The Endoscopy Learning Zone is generously supported by 3D Systems, Fujifilm, Halyard, Olympus.