The 52nd ESPGHAN Annual Meeting, Glasgow, United Kingdom, 05/06/2019 - 08/06/2019 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 18 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Each medical specialist should claim only those credits that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Each participant can only receive the number of credits he/she is entitled to according to his/her actual participation at the event once he/she has completed the feedback form. Cf. criteria 9 and 23 of UEMS 2016.20.
The credits are granted as follows:
- Wednesday, 05 June 2019: 7 European CME credits
- Thursday, 06 June 2019: 4 European CME credits
- Friday, 07 June 2019: 4 European CME credits
- Saturday, 08 June 2019: 3 European CME credits
Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/earn-credit-participation-international-activities.
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC®s are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
In accordance with EACCME rules & regulations, CME-CPD Credits may only be granted once attendance onsite has been confirmed (being scanned on all conference days minimum twice a day) and the evaluation of sessions as well as the general EACCME Evaluation has been made.
Hostesses will be available by each session hall entrance to scan your attendance. It is the responsibility of participants to ensure their attendance is scanned on all conference days twice, in the morning and in the afternoon, to accrue the maximum possible credits.
How to do the evaluation of sessions and the EACCME Evaluation
- Download the congress app (will be available soon) and click the button “EACCME/General Feedback” or use this link
- Access your EACCME evaluation form by entering your registration number
- Evaluate the scanned sessions already during the congress days
- The general EACCME evaluation form will be available shortly after the congress that is also obligatory to generate the CME-CPD certificate. You will receive an e-mail to login again and to complete also this evaluation.
After finalizing both evaluations, you can download your certificate. The certificate can also be send by email.
The evaluation of the conference is obligatory to obtain your CME-CPD credits. The evaluation has to be finalized until Friday, 28 June 2019.
Due to regulations of EACCME, it is not possible to complete the evaluation after this date. Please keep in mind, that you will not receive your certificate if you do not complete the evaluation.